The periodic table of SEO success factors
Search engine optimization (SEO) is way more than just choosing a keyword and inserting it throughout your website. Did you know that …
- Off-page SEO factors can make or break your ranking?
- Black- or grey-hat practices (referring to SEO tactics Google frowns on) can actually hurt your chances of performing well?
- Googling your name and making a note of where it shows up is NOT the best way to measure?
Yes, SEO is complicated. But, fortunately the team at Search Engine Land has created a phenomenal resource for marketers and small-business people – The Periodic Table of SEO Success Factors. This is a great document to print and hang in your office so that you can be sure each blog post, Web page and social network helps contribute to the overall SEO presence of your brand.
Need help understanding what each of those factors means? Fortunately there’s a stellar all-encompassing guide to accompany the table. But, if you’re still stumped, please leave a comment or contact us. We’re happy to explain the difference between “authority” and “reputation” and anything else you need to ensure your website is an SEO success.
- We all do it about 150 times a day…. And it’s creating a whole new marketing challenge!
- A new take on the traditional sales funnel
- Lexington Diagnostic Center: A Case study in managing your online presence
- How a local medical office found success with digital and traditional advertising by getting in front of the right people!
- Stay Interested. Ask Questions. Get more leads.