Video ads on your computer or TV? The answer probably won’t surprise you
I came across this cleverly produced video about research that looked at how advertisers can think about video ads on YouTube and on television. In some ways, the conclusion of the research is right in line with how we think about advertising and marketing. We would probably expect that when consumers see ads in two different places, they’re more likely to remember those ads.
But, consider the other findings of the research which helps advertisers understand the value of video ads played on a computer screen compared to being played on a TV. Television taught us the sheer power of video advertising. YouTube and other delivery platforms for video ads are teaching us how we can leverage more and more value out of those video assets.
It’s also interesting to read some of the comments about how people consume video content.
- I love hospitals! Well, not exactly…
- We all do it about 150 times a day…. And it’s creating a whole new marketing challenge!
- Why I have a job in one perfect picture!
- A new take on the traditional sales funnel
- Promotions Can Drive Business like Crazy!!!