Search Engine Marketing
Statistics show that online search is the number one resource consumers use when looking for local products and services (1). Through search engine marketing (SEM), also known as paid search, Informed Interactive can help you reach people in your area who are searching for the products and services your business offers.
Search Engine Marketing Services:
- Keyword research: Our online advertising specialists identity keywords that people are using when searching for your product or service.
- Ad copywriting: Informed Interactive creates copy to strategically draw targeted prospects to your website.
- Campaign set up: We implement your campaign on the most advantageous search engines.
- Campaign/keyword management: Our SEM specialists monitor keyword performance and update your campaign in real time based on keywords that create the best leads.
- Reporting: We regularly compile comprehensive reports of your campaign performance, including recommendations to increase your ROI.
- Reach 98 percent of the places your consumers search, including all major search engines, as well as local directories and specialty sites (2).
- Track leads beyond just clicks—true conversions via phone calls, emails, coupons printed and Web form submissions.
- Go beyond demographics – target consumers based on lifestyle choices and attitudes.
- Submit, correct and build your business’ online profiles.
Contact your local Internet director to learn more about how your business can benefit from search engine marketing.
1 WebVisible and Nielsen/NetRatings, 2007
2 Hitwise, 2009